Invisalign®, Ottawa-Glandorf OH
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To learn more, take the free Smile Assessment or contact us to schedule a complementary consultation with Dr. Nigro or Dr. Ellinger today.
Take the Invisalign® Smile Assessment.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Nigro & Dr. Ellinger’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Nigro or Dr. Ellinger has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Nigro & Ellinger about once every six weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages from nine to 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
*Invisalign, among others, is a registered trademark of Align Technology, Inc.